Wednesday 9 March 2011

The future

Some people think of their future as a bright one but I'm scared to death to think bout mine.. I mean all of us can't predict our future we'd have to be psychic to do that.

I do have my goals to achieve but I sometimes think its not enough. I'll always go to my mum and say

me: MUMMY! MUMMY! I wanna be an air stewardess. 
mummy: Go be what u want.
me: MUMMY! MUMMY! I want to be a journalist.
mummy: Okok
me: MUMMY! MUMMY! I want to be an accountant.
mummy: -.-
me: MUMMY! MUMMY! I want to be a chef.
mummy: Cant you just think of one. Make up you mind. JEEZ!


SOBS!!!! I cant think of any. Guess I have to see how everything goes.But my mind is set on being an air stewardess and journalist... Hope its enough for me.

Just to travel around the world to see it to see God's creation is something amazing and maybe somewhere along the way I could write about experiences I have been through and everything will work out to be great

But I guess our future is what we put it to be and soon everything will work out properly

No comments:

Post a Comment