Sunday 5 June 2011

The unexpected


Everyday when we wake up we expect it to be a new day a fresh start. Opening our eyes to something much better in life. Lying down on the bed you feel so happy so excited to start a new day rushing everything and all of a sudden you get that feeling where you just wanna go back to bed and not wake up. You just wonder why do I feel like that where did all of it come from I wasn't even thinking about it why do I always end up this way when I think there's nothing more to worry about.

Doesn't it just kill you to feel that way the whole day like you just wish you could get out of this nightmare but you can't because your right in the middle of it. When will all of it end could it even end?. What can I do to end it? 

In life there is always a part where we feel so happy enjoying ourselves and all of a sudden you look up and there's dark clouds and you know the day ends here. You get so irritated and annoyed that it makes you mad till you cry. God why is it always like that. I've been trying to figure out why is it always that way but I cant seem to find the right answer. Life is suppose to be something magical it still is but somehow can't those dark clouds go away and never come back just leaves us alone everything is already hard enough to bare now this just please leave us alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment