Sunday 15 May 2011

It's been ages


Its been God knows how long since I've seen this movie I still remember when I was in year 5 or 6 when I started watching it I just couldn't stop and no matter how many times I've watched it, it will always get to me   ( to those who haven't watched your seriously missing out on a fantastic love story )
but what can I say most of the novels Nicholas Sparks wrote is breath-taking. This was just so WOW wonder if reality would ever turn out that way. For a guy like Landon carter ( a.k.a Shane West ) to have so much love and care to look after Jamie Sullivan ( a.k.a Mandy Moore ) is just so OMG. He had so much patience and he cared for her so much. Is there any guy out there who is like that.....






Yup I know so loving right if and only we could have that fairy tale.
well fellow readers that's all  I have for today...
CIAO!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment